Sunday 21 June 2020

Happy Fathers Day

So today is fathers day, happy day to you if you are lucky enough to be a dad.

I am too and have recieved 
a Lensball                                                     and a simple profile T-stand   

So an ideas of what i can photo, give some idea, I will prceed to do some colour shots bokeh style as i have the lights for it.
Other thing i have tried with my lens that i took apart as it was broken but i will be doing plenty of landscape shots with this in the foreground. So ideas i have found and i think is a good start https://gridfiti.com/lensball-photography/, personally i like the water reflection idea.

Profile stand well thats a new one for me as i dont like photographing people, as you can probably see i all of my images are products, landscapes, nature and animals. So catalogue images are what i will be trying as i develop my print on demand images.



No comments:

Post a Comment