Tuesday 16 June 2020

Purchases

Ok through this furlough scheme and period.
I have been looking and developing my phohotgraphy again, while also changing and updating my website.

This meant learning, from reading websites and choosing what worked the best for me.

I have read through many websites... telling me of how to make this better do this differently, yes they are all ok but i have done what i think works for now, (I am sure i will keep changing).

So i eventually got to print on demand sites, great idea but i does mean that the items choosen are a bit more expensive.
But i means that you dont have to print out and hold onto stock in a warehouse, garage at home or piled up in one of the rooms in your house too.

So i have found two that seem to work, by what i mean as simple to set up and you get to see the results quickly, that may mean a limitation in items but its done and it makes me feel like i have achieved something.

take a look.
 
redbubble the first i have found, works really well you can select the prices you would like to make on each product, that means like a shirt cost of the company is $14 and then you add on top the price of your image, picture, drawing or logo. bascially what ever you want on products.



Second.


fineartamerica is another website i found that does pretty similar job both good a simple to set up. Again they have the value of the basic products and then you add on what you would like to make from a sale. This one is more for the photographers though as you can enter contests and get noticed, seem a bit more socially active which i am not sure about as being on there one afternoon and i have already had some strange email sent to me from a spammer, but i will see where it goes, no news is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment